Monday 4 July 2016

Survey Results

As you can tell from this question on my survey mostly answered that indie and rock was their favourite subject so that is why i decided to miss the two and have an indie-rock song such as little by little by Oasis so it fits the criteria of the audience in which has answered my survey.

From this question in my questionnaire there is a clear difference between the responses in which i have gathered. However the main percentage have chosen to have a narrative within my music video which also contradicts Goodwin's theory that rock videos tend to have stage performances so I again will agree with the audience that answered my survey and use a narrative in my music video.

This question from my survey shows that 100% of the audience which took my survey all wanted a narrative which reflected the lyrics and not the music so I have again decided that I am going to agree with my audience and use a narrative that reflects the lyrics of the song in my music video.

Again 100% of my audience decided they preferred sub genres which agrees with the fact that i am using an indie-rock video which is what my audience requested and i am also so going to use a sub genre with my narrative by having a love-death narrative which reflects the lyrics of the song just like my audience requested.




No comments:

Post a Comment